Environmental Protection, Social Responsibility
At Adria we are aware of our broader social responsibility and the value of mutual cooperation in our social sphere. We care about our relations within society and consolidate them through involvement in donations and sponsorship.
We cooperate with and assist many groups, institutions and individuals with whom we share common values. In this way we maintain a responsible relationship to broader social issues, contribute to development at the local and national levels and, not least of all, bring our services closer to those for whom they are not easily accessible.
- We are participating in UNICEF's Change for Good campaign, helping children in underdeveloped countries.
- We are participating in humanitarian campaigns to assist socially underprivileged children and families.
- We have also recently made donations to:
- The Ljubljana Institute of Oncology
- The Slovenian Red Cross
- The Department of Paediatric Neurology
- The Kidney Patients' Association
- The Slovenian International Ladies Association
- We cooperate with the Slovenian Olympic Committee and provide financial support for Slovenian sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Festival Ljubljana
- Festival Lent
- The International Graphic Arts Biennale
- Imago Slovenije
- The Institute for Ecology
- The Medical Chamber of Slovenia
- Student organizations
For several years we have helped sponsor various Slovenian cultural and health institutions, including:
As an official airline, every year we help in the realization of 25 international congresses in the fields of medicine, culture, law, business, electronic media and marketing.