Food and Drinks
Our friendly staff will also serve you while on board the aircraft. Depending on the length of the flight, the destination and the class of travel, you will be offered tasty meals, drink service, newspapers and our outstanding InFlight magazine, and on longer flights you can also make purchases in our "airborne" Adria Shop.
With a thought of each passanger we carefully prepaired a huge sellection of the so-called special meals which you could order.
Reason being either medical or religious, a matter or your life style or personal belief – there is something for each one of you.
However, it is of significant importance to state you wish as soon as you book or purchase your ticket.
You are invited to check out the various types of special meals that Adria Airways offers to make your flight more enjoyable.
Keep in mind some rules that will ensure that the meal you order is prepared for your flight:
- Order your meal in time: at least 48 hours before departure.
- Ask the agent where you buy your tickets to show you the list of special meals that Adria Airways offers.
- Ask your sales agent for a confirmation or refusal of your special meal request.
- If a request for a special meal is turned down, ask your sales agent about another type of meal that would suit you.
- Pay special attention to any changes in your reservation; ask your sales agent for reconfirmation of your request for a special meal.
- If your request for a special meal is confirmed, let the flight attendants on the aircraft know about your meal.
If you decide to order a special meal, let us know at least 48 hours before your flight or when you make your reservation.
We are aware that meals represent an especially important part of the rhythm of our daily lives, and so we rarely turn down requests for special meals. However, sometimes it happens that agents or passengers do not follow the necessary rules for a request to make its way through the reservation system.
Types of Special Meals on Adria Flights
|Abbreviation||Name of Meal|
|AVML||Asian vegetarian meal|
|CHML||Child meal for children between 2 and 12 years old|
|FPML||Fruit platter meal|
|GFML||Gluten free meal|
|LCML||Low calorie meal|
|LFML||Low fat/low cholesterol meal|
|LSML||Low sodium meal|
|NLML||Lactose free meal|
|RVML||Raw vegetarian meal|
|SPML||Special meal request|
|VLML||Vegetarian meal (lacto-ovo)|
|VGML||Pure vegetarian meal with no animal products for example: Honey, butter, eggs, chees etc.|
If your request "gets stuck" and you do not receive your meal, please let the flight attendants on the aircraft know so that we can determine where the problem occurred and resolve it.
Service during the flight
Meals and drinks are included in the ticket price on scheduled flights, while on charter flights passengers have to pay for alcoholic beverages:
|Beer 0,33l||3,00 eur|
|Wine 0,2l||4,00 eur|
|Sparkling Wine 0,25l||5,50 eur|