For your safety and basic comfort, it is sometimes necessary to arrange for a personal assistant when you fly (especially for disabled, ill or passengers with reduced mobility).
To fly unaccompanied, please refer to our Safety Rules for Carriage of Disabled Persons and Persons with Reduced Mobility.
When reserving your ticket, we can help you determine whether you need a personal escort. Passengers who are not able to move on their own must have an escort.
Assistants for such persons must be:
- At least 16 years old;
- Familiar with the passenger's health status;
- Able to offer first aid to the passenger;
- Physically able to assist the passenger in the event of an evacuation or forced landing;
- Physically able to assist the passenger to the WC and assist him or her there;
- Able to assist the passenger in all situations;
- Familiar with the procedures in case of an emergency.
In addition to handicapped and ill passengers, and unaccompanied children, escorts can also assist persons travelling abroad with no foreign language skills or other needs. Make any such need clear when you reserve your ticket.
We will be happy to provide additional information at our Call Centre for Reservations and Ticket Sales at: 080 1300 or +386 1 369 1010 or email@example.com.