From October 30th 2011 new rules, conditions and rates apply for transporting pets PETS and AVIH.
|Online or interline carriage||Maximum dimensions of box||Charge per direction |
|Charge per direction
ALL Excluding Europe
|PETC Pet in cabin||Box* 55 x 40 x 20 cm
(and max 8 kg)
|50 EUR||100 EUR|
|AVIH Animal in hold||Box* 60 x 45 x 40 cm||100 EUR||150 EUR|
|AVIH Animal in hold||Box* larger than
60 x 45 x 40 cm
(and max 45 kg)**
|200 EUR||300 EUR|
* The box must be watertight and bite proof.
** For Animal in hold heavier than 45 kg (animal and box), please contact Adria Airways.
These prices apply when checking in at an Adria Airways counter or online flights.
For interline flights the following steps will determine the rules/rates to be applied in carriage of PETS and AVIH:
- If the published baggage provisions among all participating carriers are the same, these provisions will apply.
- Where one or more published baggage provisions differ between participating carriers, the published baggage provisions of the Most Significant Carrier (MSC) will apply which, in case of code share flights, must also be the operating carrier.
- If the MSC does not publish baggage provisions for the journey concerned, the published baggage provisions of Adria Airways will be applicable.
- If the MSC and/or Adria Airways do not publish baggage provisions for the interline journey concerned, the published baggage provisions of each operating airline sector-by-sector will apply.