Food and Drinks
Our friendly cabin crew will make every effort to ensure that your flight is as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Depending on the duration of the flight, the destination and the class of travel, services available include newspapers, the Adria Airways In-Flight Magazine, a drink, a meal and the in-flight Adria Shop on flights outside the European Union.
Food is served in Business class and on flights to Brussels, Istanbul and Moscow. On other scheduled flights we will offer you water, coffee and tea. Complimentary drinks are served on Adria Airways scheduled flights; alcoholic drinks are available to buy on charter flights.
” Food is served in Business class and on flights to Brussels, Istanbul and Moscow.
A wide selection of special meals
If for medical, religious or other reasons you are unable or unwilling to eat certain types of food, Adria Airways offers a wide selection of special meals at no extra charge.
Special meal order
Food is a very important part of the daily life of every one of us, and for this reason we rarely turn down a request for a special meal. We have prepared a wide selection of special meals for vegetarians, infants, children, diabetics and lactose-intolerant passengers, along with a range of other appetising meals.
It can happen that travel agents or passengers fail to observe the rules that are essential for ensuring that the meal request makes its way correctly through the booking system. It is therefore a good idea to remember certain rules that will ensure that the meal you have ordered is waiting for you aboard your flight:
- Submit the request in good time – at least 48 hours before departure or when booking your flight.
- Ask your ticket vendor to tell you about the types of special meals offered by Adria Airways.
- Request notice of confirmation/refusal of your special meal request from your ticket vendor. On some flights, requests for special meals can be refused because of the nature of the flight or the service provided on board.
- If your special meal request is refused, discuss other possible suitable meals with your ticket vendor.
- Be especially careful when making any kind of change to your booking – it is a good idea to ask the ticket vendor for reconfirmation of your special meal.
- If your special meal request is confirmed, you should also inform the cabin crew of this.
- If something goes wrong with your request and your meal does not arrive, please talk to the cabin crew so that we can establish where the mistake has occurred and rectify it.
|Abbreviation||Name of meal|
|AVML||Asian Vegetarian Meal|
|CHML||Child Meal (ages 2 to 12)|
|FPML||Fruit Plate (fresh seasonal fruit)|
|HNML||Hindu Meal (no beef)|
|LCML||Low Calorie meal|
|LFML||Low Cholesterol/Low Fat Meal|
|LSML||Low Sodium/Low Salt Meal|
|MOML||Muslim Meal (no pork, no game)|
|RVML||Raw Vegetarian Meal|
|SFML||Sea Food Meal|
|SPML||Special meal not covered by existing code, e.g. only cheese and grapes|
|VLML||Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian Meal|
|VGML||Vegetarian Non-Dairy/Egg (Vegan) Meal|