- Information and meeting points are located in the terminal building near the check-in desks.
- There is also a bank and a post office at the airport.
- The airport has two conference rooms – a larger one in the new administrationbuilding and a smaller one on the mezzanine level of the passenger terminal.
- The Business lounge is reserved for Business class passengers and offers a higher standard of service.
- Souvenirs, newspapers and snacks are available from two shops, Ljubljanček and Medved, located in the departures area of the passenger terminal.
- A Duty Free shop is located in the international Schengen and non-Schengen sections of the departures area.
- There are several bars and cafés in the airport.
What facilities does Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport offer?
” The Avionček terrace and observation deck is the best place to watch planes landing and taking off.
- Two restaurants,the self-service Market Place and the à la carte Globetrotter – are located in the departures area of the passenger terminal and offer a wide range of fine food.
- Numerous providers of tourism services operate in or near the airport. There is a tourist information centre in the arrivals waiting area.
- A medical service is available to all passengers and airport visitors requiring urgent medical assistance.
- A baby changing table is located in the women's washrooms and there are baby changing facilities in the terminal building that can be used by either parent.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the main passenger terminal and the General Aviation Centre.
- To pass the time while waiting for a flight, children can play in the children's corners in the Schengen and non-Schengen sections of the passenger terminal.
Get to know Ljubljana's airport with an interactive app.
” Information and meeting points are located in the terminal building near the check-in desks.