7 Most Beautiful European Lakes
If you are looking for a real treat this summer, we have drawn up for you a list of the seven most beautiful lakes in Europe that you simply have to visit.
This brief guide to these wonderful lakes contains seven ideal destinations for a pleasant day out or an exciting holiday by the water. All the European lakes selected are distinguished by a uniquely picturesque landscape, the tranquillity of unspoilt nature and a wide variety of summer events and activities. They will surprise and delight you with their rich cultural heritage and ample choice of sports activities.
- Lake Bled – a magnificent pearl below the Alps
- Lake Bohinj – in the heart of Zlatorog's kingdom
- Lake Ohrid – beneath the warm Mediterranean sun
- Lake Geneva – a cosmopolitan Swiss resort
- Lake Skadar – a beautiful natural sanctuary
- The Lakes, Copenhagen – beauty in the middle of the city
- Chiemsee – divine peace on a lake