7 most beautiful natural parks in Europe
If you want to enjoy unspoilt nature this autumn and immerse yourself in the wonders of the most beautiful untouched green destinations, look no further: here is our selection of the most attractive natural parks in Europe.
Read our brief guide to the most beautiful national parks, regional parks and nature parks and choose from among these seven precious jewels, a visit to any one of which is certain to leave you enchanted. All the parks we have selected are rich in a great variety of animals, plants and trees, all of them boast uniquely picturesque landscapes, and all of them offer the tranquillity of unspoilt nature in all its magnificent simplicity.
- Triglav National Park – A magnificent pearl below the Alps
- Škocjan Caves Regional Park – a treasure of world heritage
- Plitvice Lakes National Park – the attractiveness of blue-green beauty
- Sächsische Schweiz National Park – incredible natural landscapes
- Kalkalpen National Park – a primaeval forest wilderness
- Mavrovo National Park – the natural beauty of the southern Balkans
- Pirin National Park – the mighty Bulgarian forests