What's the simplest way to pack for a weekend?
Have you ever found yourself in the position of not knowing what to pack for a short trip? Rather than waste time thinking about it, simply take a glance at the list we have devised to help you prepare your suitcase.
- Documents: ID card, passport, insurance, etc.
Tip: email yourself a photograph of your passport. This will come in handy if you lose the actual document.
- Wallet: cash and credit cards – check!
Tip: keep a piece of paper in your wallet or purse with three wrong PIN numbers on it. If your wallet is stolen, the thief will try all three numbers and the cash machine will retain the stolen card for you.
- Phone, charger and headphones.
- Do you really need your computer? You're only going to be away for a few days!
- Toiletry bag: whatever you use every day. Keep liquids in a plastic bag in case of leaks and check the restricted items list before setting off.
- Don't forget to look at the weather forecast for your destination! Pack clothes with an eye on the weather forecast and roll them up. That way you will save space in your suitcase and avoid wrinkles.
- Wallet: cash and credit cards – check again!
- Underwear and socks, as many pairs as you need. Add an extra pair just in case.
- Plasters. People usually walk a lot more when travelling!
- Bottle of water for the trip to the airport.
- Don't forget to check in online using the Dynamic Mobile Boarding Pass option, which means that a notification will be sent to your phone if there is a change to your flight.
- Wallet: cash and credit cards – check for a third time!
Apart from the things that you've already checked three times, you'll be able to buy almost everything at your destination, so don't worry too much about forgetting things at home.
Advice: you never know when you might need us. To make sure that we are always at hand, we suggest saving our telephone number +386 1 369 1010 in your phone. Take a photo of the above list and use it as the contact photo, to keep it handy.