Give your loved ones carefree comfort above the clouds and memories from a wealth of destinations. Who will you make happy with unforgettable memories?
Purchasing a Gift Certificate
You can buy a gift certificate from any official Adria sales outlet. Choose the value of your gift voucher and specify the recipient's first and last names. You will receive a receipt/confirmation via email along with a printer-ready gift voucher in PDF format.
Using the Gift Certificate
The recipient must use the gift certificate within one year of the date of purchase.
- Gift certificates can be purchased and redeemed at any Adria Airways office in Slovenia or abroad or over the phone: + 386 (0) 1 369 1010 (not available for online purchase)
- The gift certificate must be issued in the name of the person travelling and is not transferable to another person.
- The gift certificate number is the EMD number.
- When using the gift certificate, the EMD number should be provided as the gift certificate number.
- Gift certificates may only be used to purchase tickets.
- Only one gift certificate may be used per ticket. Any difference between the value of the gift certificate and the ticket amount must be paid at the time the ticket is issued. Any remaining balance shall fall due.
- A gift certificate is valid for 12 months after the date of issue.
- Tickets may be issued for travel dates which fall after the expiry date of the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates (EMD) are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.