The student prices are not subject to change and thus enable planning one’s travels with precision. However, the number of seats available is limited.
Special Prices for Students by Adria Airways
If now is not the right time to travel, when is? Adria Airways prepared special prices for students – prices that won’t change! As the number of seats is limited, it’s best not to think too long – book your flight quickly!
One-way and return tickets are available, depending on what suits you best given your time and chosen destination.
Although the price for students already includes one item of hand luggage (up to 8 kg), you can also take your bag with personal belongings, a camera or a laptop.
25 destinations that cater to a wide range of preferences
Browse through the destinations included in the offer – flights to some of them are available every day of the week.
Fly at prices for students by Adria Airways from: Ljubljana
Terms and conditions
The deal for students comprises airline tickets at affordable prices that will not change.
This student deal is available to young people from the age of 18 and up to and including 26, who have a student status.
AT LEAST 28 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAVEL
The airline ticket must be purchased no later than 28 days before the selected date of the first flight (in the event of purchasing the return ticket).
When purchasing return tickets, please note that the minimum travel duration is 3 days, or a weekend must be included.
LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS
Sometimes the student price will no longer be available due to a limited number of seats; in such cases, the next lowest price is displayed. To make use of the student price, please find another date.
Frequently asked questions
1. What age restrictions apply to student fare plane tickets?
Student fare plane tickets are available to students who are over 18 and aged 26 or under on the date of departure.
2. I will turn 27 while travelling. Can I still take advantage of your student offer?
Yes. The offer applies to all students aged 26 or under on the date of departure.
3. Are student fares also available in your Classic, Flexible and Business classes?
Yes. Student fares are available for all classes of travel.
4. Why is no student fare ticket shown during the online purchase process?
If you are looking for a ticket less than 28 days before your planned date of travel, our system will not offer you the option to book a student fare ticket. Student fare tickets must be purchased at least 28 days before travelling. If you select a return ticket, your journey must have a minimum duration of 3 days or must include a weekend. If your flight is more than 28 days away and your journey has a duration of at least 3 days, but no student fare ticket is shown, this means that there are no student fare tickets left. The number of student fare tickets is in fact limited.
5. What happens if student fare tickets are no longer available?
Because the number of student fare tickets is limited, it can happen that tickets are no longer available for your selected dates or destinations. To obtain a student fare ticket, try selecting a different date of travel.
6. How will Adria Airways verify student status?
Adria Airways reserves the right to ask passengers who have purchased a student fare ticket to produce a document proving their age and student status – during the ticket issuing process, during check-in or when changing a booking. If a passenger is unable to produce a document proving their age and student status, Adria Airways will charge the passenger the full fare valid on the date of travel. The document proving age and student status must be produced immediately. Subsequent or delayed production of the document is not accepted.
7. What happens if an Adria Airways check establishes that I do not have student status?
Passengers who are unable to prove their student status will be charged the full fare valid on the date of travel.
8. How many student fare tickets can I purchase?
You can buy up to 9 student fare tickets in a single online purchase.
9. Can I cancel the purchase of a ticket purchased at the student rate?
This depends on the fare conditions of the ticket purchased.
10. What baggage allowance is included in the student offer?
A student fare ticket includes 1 piece of hand baggage (up to 8 kg and the sum of all three dimensions up to 118 cm (55 x 40 x 23)). In addition to your hand baggage, you can also bring some personal items aboard the aircraft such as a handbag, camera or laptop computer, coat, etc.
11. Can I buy an additional checked baggage allowance?
Of course. You can always add checked baggage up to 4 hours before departure. Adding baggage less than 4 hours before departure can only be done at the airport.More on checked baggage
12. I would like to buy one student fare ticket and one adult ticket in the same online purchase.
Unfortunately this is currently not possible. You will have to purchase each ticket separately.
13. Can I earn miles under the Miles & More programme with student tickets?
Yes. You can earn Miles & More miles with tickets purchased at the student rate.
14. Does the student offer apply to connecting flights where Adria Airways is the sole carrier?
No. The student offer is only available for Adria Airways direct flights.
15. Can I use the student offer for a connecting flight where Adria Airways is one of the carriers? For example, if I fly from Ljubljana to Frankfurt with Adria Airways and continue my journey with another airline?
This is not possible. If you wish to take advantage of the student offer in such a case, you can purchase each ticket separately.